The capitalized terms have the same meaning as ascribed in our Terms of Service as applicable, unless otherwise noted here.
We do not sell your personal information, nor do we intend to do so. We do not give access to your personal information to third parties except to subprocessors to assist us in the provision of our services to you.
If you are a resident of the United States (“US”), the laws of the State of Delaware, United States shall apply. If you are a resident of any other country, please ensure compliance with all local laws prior to using our Website, App, or Platform.
When you register to use our Website or Platform, we collect personal information (also referred to as personally identifiable information or “PII”) which may include your name, online contact information such as your email address or username, phone number, and other personal information. The information so collected will be stored on our servers. You are able to change your personal information via email by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through your profile or account settings on our Website or Platform.
We collect personal information from you in the following ways:
We collect information from you automatically when you navigate through our Website or Platform in the following ways:
We use the information that you provide to:
Our Website and Platform are reasonably scanned to meet or exceed PCI Compliance. Our Website and Platform receive regular security scans and penetration tests. Our Website and Platform also receive regular malware scans. In addition, our Website and Platform use an SSL certificate as an added security measure. We require username and passwords for our employees who can access your personal information that we store and/or process on our Platform and servers. In addition, we actively prevent third parties from getting access to your personal information that we store and/or process on our Platform and servers. We accept payment by credit card through a third-party credit card processor on our behalf. We will implement reasonable security measures every time you (a) place an order, or (b) enter, submit, or access your information, (c) register, or (d) access our Platform, on our Website.
There are times when we may share Personal Information that you have shared with us may be shared by Atomicwork with others to enable us to provide you over Services, including contractors, service providers, and third parties (“Partners”). This section discusses only how Atomicwork may share such information with Partners. We will ensure that our Partners protect your Personal Information. The following describe how and with whom we may share your Personal Information:
We have implemented advertising features on our Website, App, and Platform including: (a) remarketing with Google AdSense; (b) Google Display Network Impression Reporting; (c) Google Demographics and Interests Reporting; and (d) Google’s DoubleClick platform integration. We use these Cookies to compile data regarding User interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our Website.
We are headquartered in the United States. Most of the operations are located in the United States. Your Personal Information, which you give to us during registration or use of our Website, App or Platform, may be accessed by or transferred to us in the United States. If you are visiting our Web site or registering for our Services from outside the United States, be aware that your Personal Information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States. Our servers or our third-party hosting services partners are located in the United States. By using our site, you consent to any transfer of your Personal Information out of Europe, UK, or Switzerland for processing in the US or other countries.
● If you are a resident of or a visitor to Europe, you have certain rights with respect to the processing of your Personal Data, as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
● Please note that in some circumstances, we may ask you to provide us with additional information in connection with your request, which may be Personal Data, for example, if we need to verify your identity or the nature of your request.
● In such situations, however, we will still respond to let you know of our decision.
● As used herein, “Personal Data” means any information that identifies you as an individual, such as name, address, email address, IP address, phone number, business address, business title, business email address, company, etc.
b. The New SCCs.
● The New SCCs took effect on June 27, 2021.
● The Old SCCs may still be used for new data transfers in new contracts during a three-month transition period that ends on September 27, 2021.
● Existing data transfers contracts that rely on the Old SCCs can be used until December 27, 2022, by which time all data transfers relying on the Old SCCs must be transitioned to the New SCCs.
● As of now, we and our customers are using the New SCCs to transport Personal Data from the EU to other countries including the US for processing by us.
● You are the Controller, as defined in the GDPR, and the Exporter, as defined in the New SCCs, of the Personal Data and we are a processor, as defined in the GDPR, and the Importer of such Personal Data.
● You agree to comply with the GDPR rules that apply to Controllers and the New SCCs rules that apply to Data Exporters. We agree to comply with the GDPR rules that apply to Processors and the New SCCs rules that apply to Data Importers.
c. Our GDPR Compliance Commitment.
● We agree to fully comply with the letter and the spirit of the GDPR and the New SCCs with respect to the transfer or your Personal Data for Processing outside the EU.
● As a Data Importer, a User may contact us as set forth in Subsection 9(d) below with respect to the Personal Data we store and process on you.
● We hereby notify you that we will be processing, as defined in the GDPR, the Personal Data of your Authorized Users (i.e., those individuals whom you have authorized to access our Platform and to use our Services) in the US, Canada, and Turkey for us to be able to provide the Services to you that we have agreed to do in our definitive service agreement between you and us.
● Upon request, we will provide you with a list of your Personal Data that we will process and a copy of the New SCCs under which we will transport your Personal Data for processing.
● We hereby warrant that, at the time of agreeing to the SCCs for the transport of your Personal Data, we have no reason to believe that the laws and practices applicable to us as a data processor and a data importer, including those of the US, Canada, and Turkey are not in line with the requirements of the New SCCs.
● If we cannot satisfy any request or dispute to your satisfaction, we will agree to arbitrate or litigate the dispute in the EU jurisdiction in which your reside.
● We will only transfer your Personal Data to a third country in accordance with documented instructions from you.
● Your Personal Data will be transferred and stored in an encryption format.
● Only our employees, who have a need to access your Personal Data to enable us to meet our contractual and legal obligations to you, will be given access to your Personal Data.
● Such employees will be given a User Name and Password to access your Personal Data.
● We will keep an automated record of all persons who have accessed your Personal Data.
Atomicwork does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside third parties your “Personal Information” as the term is defined under the California Civil Code Section § 1798.82(h). Additionally, California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits Users of our Website or Platform that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of their Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make a request for such disclosure, or identification and/or deletion of Personal Information in all our systems that we store on you, please send an email to email@example.com or write us at Atomicwork, 355 Bryant Street, Suite 403, San Francisco, CA 94107.
Note that (i) if we delete your Personal Information as requested, we will no longer be able to provide our services to you and (ii) we may need to keep such Personal Information for a while during the shutting down and billing process. If you would like to discuss our Personal Information storage and processing process with us, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org write us at Atomicwork, 355 Bryant Street, Suite 403, San Francisco, CA 94107.
We require such Personal Information to be able to provide to you our Services.
Unless otherwise specified, we only collect Personal Information from you. We do not use others to provide us with your Personal Information.
a. Disclosure of Personal Information. We only share your Personal Information with service providers, e.g., billing and collection agents, who enable us to provide our Services to you. We do not sell or give your Personal Information to third parties for purposes unrelated to our provision of Services to you.
b. Right to have Personal Information Deleted. Upon request, we will delete all of your Personal Information that we have collected on you and will direct our Service Providers to also delete all of your Personal Information. But note that if we do delete all of this Personal Information, you will no longer be able to use our Services.
c. Non-Discrimination Right. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
i. Deny you goods or services.
ii. Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
iii. Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
iv. Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
d. Financial Incentives. However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
f. Under 16. We will not sell your Personal Information if you are under the age of 16 unless we have the consent of your parent or your guardian nor will we sell it if you ask us not to do so.
g. Opt Out Right. Upon your request, we will stop selling your Personal Information (sometimes called your Opt Out Right). You may send the request to Opt Out (i) to email@example.com, or (ii) by writing to us at Privacy Officer, 355 Bryant Street, Suite 403, San Francisco, CA 94107.
h. Personal Information that We Store. For your information, we store/collect the following Personal Information on you:
2. Business Address
3. Business Email Address
4. Business Telephone Number
5. IP Address
6. Business Title
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) is a federal legislation that applies to entities that collect and store “Personal Information,” as the term is defined under COPPA, from children under the age of 13. We are committed to ensure compliance with COPPA. Our Website and Platform are not meant for use by children under the age of 13. Our Website and Platform do not target children under the age of 13, but we do not age-screen or otherwise prevent the collection, use, and personal disclosure of persons identified as under 13. If you would like to know more about our practices and specifically our practices in relation to COPPA compliance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are under 13, please do not access or use our Website or Platform.
The CAN-SPAM Act establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have businesses stop emailing them, and spells out penalties for violations. Per the CAN-SPAM Act, we will:
If you wish to opt out of email marketing, follow the instructions at the bottom of each email or contact us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from all future marketing correspondences.
Atomicwork uses the following third-party service providers for the provision of services as detailed under the Terms of Service, as applicable.
Name of Third-Party Service Provider: Stripe, Inc.
Address: 510 Townsend St, San Francisco, CA 94103
Additionally, if you have any questions or concerns about our third-party service providers, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any content on our Website or Platform violates your copyright, and you wish to have the allegedly infringing material removed, the following information in the form of a written notification (pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA Takedown Notice”) must be provided to our designated Copyright Agent.
Atomicwork’s Copyright Agent to receive DMCA Takedown Notices is Atomicwork Support Team, at email@example.com, and at Atomicwork, Attn: DMCA Notice, 355 Bryant Street, Suite 403, San Francisco, CA 94107. You acknowledge that for us to be authorized to take down any content, your DMCA Takedown Notice must comply with all the requirements of this Section. Please note that, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(f), any misrepresentation of material fact (falsities) in a written notification automatically subjects the complaining party to liability for any damages, costs and attorney’s fees incurred by Atomicwork in connection with the written notification and allegation of copyright infringement.
Atomicwork represents and warrants that it is fully aware of and will comply with, and in the performance of its obligations hereunder will not take any action or omit to take any action that would cause it or its customers to be in violation of, (i) U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, (ii) U.K. Anti-Bribery Act, (iii) India Prevention of Corruption Act of 1988, or (iv) any other applicable anti-bribery statutes and regulations, and (v) any regulations promulgated under any such laws. Company represents and warrants that neither it nor any of its employees, officers, or directors is an official or employee of any government (or any department, agency or instrumentality of any government), political party, state owned enterprise or a public international organization such as the United Nations, or a representative or any such person (each, an “Official”). Company further represents and warrants that, to its knowledge, neither it nor any of the Supplier Personnel has offered, promised, made or authorized to be made, or provided any contribution, thing of value or gift, or any other type of payment to, or for the private use of, directly or indirectly, any Official for the purpose of influencing or inducing any act or decision of the Official to secure an improper advantage in connection with, or in any way relating to, (A) any government authorization or approval involving Atomicwork, or (B) the obtaining or retention of business by Atomicwork. Supplier further represents and warrants that it will not in the future offer, promise, make or otherwise allow to be made or provide any payment and that it will take all lawful and necessary actions to ensure that no payment is promised, made or provided in the future by any of the Supplier Personnel.